Tuesday, June 23, 2015

If it's not one thing

My grandma always said, "If it's not one thing, it's two or three!". I guess this is a variation of "When it rains, it pours!".

These sayings describe my life this week. Sunday night my car was parked on the street (which it rarely ever is) and a 16 year old kid backed into it and smashed my fender. The damage cost is $1,100. I sure am glad I don't have to pay it. Then yesterday my pool pump went kaput! If you know anything about pools, you know you can't live without a pump for very long. You must keep the water circulating. Over $200 later I now have a new pump. There have been other minor life annoyances lately, but those are not worth mentioning.

I am not complaining though. My family has always been blessed and God continues to provide my family with everything we need and much more.

Soli Deo Gloria!

No comments:

Post a Comment