Sunday, April 30, 2017

Global Warming

Global Warming--- say those words to 100 different people and you are likely to find 50 who believe it is scientific fact and 50 who believe it is complete bunk. Count me among those who think global warming is complete hogwash. Any warming trends the earth may be experiencing are due to normal climate fluctuations and not due to human activity or methane gas that comes from cows passing gas. Yes, folks, it's true. There are environmentalists who say global warming is due in part to cow flatulence. Try saying that with a straight face. The earth is doomed because of cows tooting up a storm. I almost have to laugh at the greenies. They hold protests telling everyone to take care of the earth, yet leave mountains of trash behind when they leave.

Look. Make no mistake. Just because I don't believe in global warming, uh, I mean, climate change... doesn't mean I don't care about the environment. I hate looking at litter along the highway, and I despise watching trash float by when I am near the river. I never throw trash anywhere except a garbage can. I will never understand why people feel they can pitch trash out their car windows. How lazy do you have to be to not wait until you get home to throw away your trash? I don't like polluted air any more than the next guy. I think industry needs to be monitored to make sure they are not dumping unlimited pollutants into our air and waterways.

The first photos below are the mess left behind by Dakota Pipeline protesters telling the rest of us to take care of the earth. Oh the irony! The last photo speaks for itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment