Wednesday, January 24, 2018

No Fords!

I have owned a few Ford vehicles in my lifetime. By and large they have been nothing but junk. They are constantly breaking down and are more trouble than they're worth. Michael has a Ford Ranger Truck and has had tons of problems with it since purchasing it several years ago. It has basically been a money pit. He has a theory (and I actually think there might be something to it). Ford makes a cruddy product, but guys who like cars and are good at fixing cars like to buy them. Why? Because they are generally cheaper than other vehicles, and they enjoy working on them and fixing them.

Look, I know this is a sweeping generalization, and any intelligent person wouldn't judge a whole company and literally millions of vehicles based on bad experiences with three or four crappy ones. But I do know I've never owned (or driven) a Ford vehicle that I liked or that hasn't been a gigantic headache. I would buy any other make of car before ever buying another Ford. And yes, that would include Kia, Hyundai, and other lesser known brands.

Apparently I'm not the only person that feels this way...

No comments:

Post a Comment