Friday, January 5, 2018

When zero is good

My disdain for winter is well documented in this little corner of the blogosphere. I cannot stand cold weather and I despise snow (especially driving in it). That's why this recent arctic blast has me in a tizzy. The temperature hasn't been above freezing in weeks, and we've had snow on the ground for almost two weeks. Today the temperature is zero. Windchills are expected to be around -20. MISERABLE!

However, today I don't mind the temperature being a bone chilling, teeth chattering zero degrees. Why? Because school was cancelled, that's why :-) The added bonus is this is Friday and I got an unexpected three-day weekend. I won't be doing any cartwheels, but I did get to sleep in and I am going to get some much needed housework done.

Winter still sucks swamp water, but just for today I'm willing to give it a pass.

Soli Deo Gloria!

No comments:

Post a Comment