Thursday, March 22, 2018

Crash Bang Boom!

Ok. So I have yet ANOTHER reason to hate snow. Yesterday, as I was walking down the steps on my deck to get into the hot tub, I slipped on some snow and fell down the steps. I'm a bit battered and bruised this morning, but other than general soreness, I'm no worse for the wear. Actually the thing that hurts the most is my pride. I feel so stupid for not being more cautious on snowy steps. The soreness I'm feeling this morning is a painful reminder that I'm not as young as I used to be. I'm thankful that I don't have any broken bones, dislocated joints, or cuts requiring stitches. Nevertheless, I know I need to be more careful in the future. Having said that, I will close with this... Spring? Where are you? Please come quickly. This snow is about to kill me.

No comments:

Post a Comment