Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Spring Fever!

How can you tell you have spring fever? What is a sure sign you are suffering from cabin fever, and really really need to get outside? I'll tell you. When you grill hamburgers for the whole family when it's cold and snowing outside.

A few weeks ago we had a day that was 79 degrees. That day put us in the mood for grilling out and we planned a family cookout for yesterday. We had a good meal and enjoyed some great company. We missed our daughter-in-law, Lauren, and the entire Morton clan, but those that attended enjoyed my wintertime grilled burgers and dogs.

What's another sign this long winter is starting to get to everybody? When I see my next door neighbor grilling steaks at the same time I was grilling burgers. I told him I thought I was the only one crazy enough to grill in the snow. Apparently we're all tired of cold weather and snow. Warm weather cannot come fast enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment