Monday, March 12, 2018

Gluten Free

Ok. So what's the deal with gluten? Why is it all of a sudden gluten is like poison? I think there is a very small amount of people who may have a sensitivity or allergy to gluten. However, I think many people are going "gluten-free" simply because they THINK it's unhealthy. In biblical times people ate mostly bread... I've never heard one mention of people having a negative reaction to gluten. It seems this is a problem concocted by 21st century snowflakes who are overly sensitive to EVERYTHING! Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go and shove a handful of gluten in my mouth and enjoy every minute of it. I seriously doubt I will suffer any adverse affects from this. If I die tomorrow, will someone please tell the world I was wrong and gluten is a silent killer. If not, I'll see you back here tomorrow. Same time, same place, and likely with gluten all over my face!

No comments:

Post a Comment