Thursday, May 24, 2018

Lago Vista

Lago Vista Resort is open for business for the 2018 summer season. Ha! Ha! Just kidding. Lago Vista Resort is what I call our backyard because it feels like we're always on vacation living in Hidden Valley Lake. We live on Lakeview Drive and in Spanish, Lago means lake, and Vista means view. I don' think this is proper Spanish grammar, but it works for me and I like the name.

But seriously... I opened the pool yesterday and was pleasantly surprised at the condition of the water. It was relatively clear and not milky like it has been the last two years after first opening the pool. I hooked everything up, added chemicals, and fired up the pump. After a quick vacuum job, the pool will be ready for swimmers. Come on over and enjoy some time at Lago Vista Resort.

No comments:

Post a Comment