Monday, May 28, 2018

Memorial Day

Today is Memorial Day and I would like to thank those men and women who are currently serving in our armed forces. Thank you for protecting us, and for fighting to maintain the liberties and freedoms we take for granted. I would also like to thank the veterans who have served in the past and especially those who made the ultimate sacrifice and gave their lives for our nation. Finally I would like to thank all family members who have served in the military, or are currently serving.

Marines-

Thomas Bell (my future son-in-law)
Harvey McSwain (second cousin killed in action in Vietnam)

Army-

Frank Bauer (my father-in-law)
Cliff Borges (my mom's husband)

Navy-

Dale Randall (my brother-in-law)
Dane Randall (Dales's son, currently serving)

Air Force-

Brad Bell (Thomas's father)

Thank you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment