Friday, March 27, 2015

No Regrets

It's been said no man on his death bed ever wished he'd spent more time at work. I'm sure when my time comes I will have certain regrets in my life. Who doesn't? However, I don't think one of those regrets will be wishing I had spent more time at school grading papers or writing lesson plans.

I recently came across this short speech from the former CEO of Coca Cola. I wouldn't necessarily say this is the mantra I want to live by, but I thought it was thought provoking enough to post here. I would replace the word spirit with Christ and would put that at the top of the list. If Christ is the center of your life, everything else will fall into place. I'm not saying you won't experience trials or tribulations... you definitely will. But with Christ as your solid rock, your foundation, you always have something to hold onto (or more accurately, HE will hold on to you).

No comments:

Post a Comment