Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Snow Divide

Old Man Winter is showing no mercy. He’s kicking us while we’re down. Tonight and tomorrow could bring the worst storm of the season. Memo to Old Man Winter… It’s March! You shouldn’t be doing this!

You know, I spend a lot of time lamenting the cold, snowy weather. Much of it is in jest, but there is a part of me that pines for the warmth of spring. My biggest complaint about the snow is that it is keeping me from seeing my grandchildren. Several weeks ago we were supposed to keep them all night, but those plans were cancelled due to heavy snowfall. Last week we were scheduled to keep them for a few hours in the evening and those plans were cancelled because of snow as well. Tomorrow plans with my grandchildren may be affected for the THIRD time due to snow. I can handle bad weather, but when it starts messing with plans to see my grandchildren, things get serious. I don’t like anything coming between those precious babies and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment