Tuesday, November 17, 2015

All for nothing...

Well, that was a stinker! I should have gone to bed. I can't believe I stayed up late to watch that garbage. Same old Bungles. Too many stupid penalties. No halftime adjustments. And hey, Marvin Lewis. Yeah, you. Head coach. Here's a novel idea... WHY DON'T YOU TRY THROWING THE BALL DOWN THE FIELD! Obviously the little dink and dunk passes were getting you nowhere. Perhaps trying something different would have helped?????? And while we're on the subject, Coach Lewis. Did you ever think of rolling out your QB to avoid pressure up the middle and to buy him more time? No? Maybe you ought to try it out sometime. Thanks for another Monday Night Debacle. You are not a big time coach, Mr. Lewis. I know, I know. You can't catch the ball for Tyler Eifert. I get it, but your poor coaching in this game cost your team way more than Eifert's drops. I am looking forward to finishing 12-4 and losing in the first round of the playoffs again. That's your M.O., right? Well, thanks again for nothing, Marv.

No comments:

Post a Comment