Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Veterans Day

I am off work today. I am sitting in my easy chair, drinking coffee after a good night's sleep in a comfortable bed. I'm in a nice house, looking out the window at a beautiful, foggy, autumn morning. It would be so easy to sit here and give myself credit for working hard and earning this relaxing morning. However, that's not where my mind is. My mind is on those who selflessly served this nation in the armed forces and fought (and continue to fight) for the freedoms we enjoy. My mind is on our veterans today. Thank you to all veterans today. I salute you and thank you for your service to this great nation.

Above all, I thank God this morning. He continues to bless this nation (even if it feels like its going down the dumper sometimes). Today I give thanks to the veterans, but all the glory to God.

Soli Deo Gloria!

No comments:

Post a Comment