Thursday, December 3, 2015

Water!

As long as I live, I will never understand the craze over bottled water. Some people (my wife included) claim they can taste the difference between brands of water. Excuse me, but how can one tasteless liquid taste better than another tasteless liquid? Tami's favorite is Nestle' Pure (maybe Nestle' should stick to making chocolate). She also likes Evian and Ice Mountain. However, try to get her to drink Aquafina or Dasani and you'll have a battle on your hands. I think she'd sooner drink dirty bath water before Aquafina or Dasani. Some people like to point out that Evian spelled backward is naive. Perhaps this is a gentle jab at suckers who pay two bucks for a bottle of water. It makes no difference to me anyway. I always squirt some sort of flavoring into my water anyway, so it really doesn't matter to me. But for those with discerning palates, feel free to shout your allegiance loud and clear. Are you "Team Evian" or "Team Dasani"? I'm "Team Blue Moon" myself or perhaps "Team Stella Artois". You can keep your water brand taste tests. I'll stick with beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment