Sunday, January 3, 2016

I'm calling it

I'm calling it now. The Bengals will be one and done for the 5th consecutive year. Once again the Bengals underperformed today. Yes, they won by 8 points, but they committed numerous stupid penalties (a sure sign of an undisciplined team). Yes, they won the division, but they will not win the playoff game this week. I am not being a pessimist. I am simply being a realist. The Bengals will be out coached and out played by the Steelers. Mike Tomlin, the Steelers coach, has a no nonsense, tough as nails approach to the game. Marvin Lewis has a happy go lucky, the players are my buddies approach to the game. The Bengals don't stand a chance with their backup quarterback playing against Big Ben. Sorry, folks. It pains me to say it, but I truly believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment