Sunday, January 17, 2016

Sunday Fun Day

I don't usually do this, but here's a smattering of fun stuff for your Sunday Fun Day:

Turkey on a plane:

So yeah, this REALLY happened. Somebody bought a ticket for a live turkey and took it on a plane. This was allowed because the turkey was claimed as a person's comfort animal. An animal that offers emotional support (I'm not making this up. There is a story on FoxNews about it today). I bet this really ruffled some feathers. Truth is stranger than fiction.





































Ice Car:

Some guy in upstate New York left his car parked next to Lake Erie overnight. The combination of wind and waves completely encased his car in ice. I really wonder how he thawed that sucker out. Again, this REALLY happened this week.

Weeeeeeee!

I have no idea where this happened, but it just struck me as funny. I have a few students I'd like to send down this slide at recess.





































What? No returns?

Who knew you had to fill out SO MUCH paperwork to return your child to the store for a full refund. I wonder if it would be easier to just make an exchange. "Yes. Excuse me. I'd like to exchange this grumpy child, who won't clean her room, for one that will wash and wax my car. I have my receipt".

No comments:

Post a Comment