Thursday, November 24, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to all my family, friends and loyal readers. I am thankful today for God's daily provision and for His overwhelming blessings. My cup truly runneth over. Words cannot express how amazingly blessed I am. To think that God gave his only son and sent Him to die in my place so that I, a dreadful sinner, may one day stand righteous in front of a Holy God. I did nothing to deserve or earn this. This is purely God's boundless mercy and grace at work in my life.

Today friends and family, enjoy what God has blessed you with. Partake in a turkey dinner fit for a king, watch some football on TV, have a slice of pumpkin pie, and by all means avoid talking politics with your family members. This weekend it will take every ounce of strength in my body to restrain myself from dancing around the living room shouting, "Nanny nanny boo boo! Who won the election? Not Hillary... that's who!"

Enjoy your day, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment