Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Here we go

Just when I thought all my election posts were finished, there's this...

"Hillary Clinton campaign considering challenging election".

Do I think they will? Probably. The Democrats have shown no signs of losing graciously or even accepting the fact that the American people spoke on November 8th. (Riots etc...)

Do I think this will go anywhere? No, I don't. However, I don't trust the progressive liberals as far as I can throw them with both hands. I wouldn't put anything past them and I won't feel assured of a Trump Presidency until I see his hand on the Bible on January 20th.

The liberals have played dirty pool since the beginning of this election, and I fear a multitude of dirty tricks will plague this nation leading up to the inauguration.

I will remain in prayer for this country and its leaders. I still know who is in control and He doesn't live in the White House.

No comments:

Post a Comment