Friday, April 17, 2015

Beer Tube

We went out to eat earlier this week and enjoyed some Buffalo Wings at the new restaurant in town. The food was really good, but that's not why I'm making this post. This post is about something called a beer tube. We saw it sitting at a booth a few tables over. You can see it pictured below. Yes, that's one hundred ounces of amber colored deliciousness sitting right on the table. Yes, it has a chilling device built right in. Yes it has a tap connected to it. This thing would be perfect for 2 or 3 guys. It eliminates the need for frequent refills. I'm sure I would never order this thing, but I sure did find it interesting. Maybe you all have seen these before and maybe I'm behind the times. But I have to say I was quite impressed by the beer tube.

No comments:

Post a Comment