Thursday, April 2, 2015

Breakfast with the Bunny

Did you ever have your picture taken with the Easter Bunny when you were a kid? I did and I remember being creeped out by whoever was in the costume. I don't have much recollection of the Easter Breakfast where the photos were taken, but I think it was at the St. Bernard Municipal Building. I do recall the uneasy feelings that came with the events of that day. I know Mom had good intentions and only wanted to do something fun to celebrate Easter, but maybe the photos below confirm what I've always believed. Photos with fictitious holiday figures should probably be reserved for Santa Claus. Apparently I wasn't the only child who didn't enjoy the experience Check out some of the kids below). This is also not a new trend either (which is evidenced by some of the old photos below). I guess parents have been traumatizing their children since the dawn of time. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment