Thursday, March 24, 2016

Fresh Mown Grass

There's nothing quite like the smell of fresh mown grass. Especially the first time the lawn is mown after the long winter. Today was the day I first mowed the lawn for the season. I love it! There was one snag however. My self-propelled mower has chosen not to propel itself this year. I'm no mechanic and I have no idea what the problem is. The mower started fine and when I squeezed the handle to start the mower forward, it gave a momentary lurch and then nothing happened. Not to be deterred, my self propelled mower instantly became a push mower. After much more work than I expected, the lawn has been mown for the first time this spring. Whether self-propelled or push... doesn't matter. I'm just happy to be doing yard work again.

No comments:

Post a Comment