Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Dreaming of vacation

As the end of the school year rapidly approaches, I am naturally allowing my mind to drift to dreams of vacation. Unfortunately a REAL vacation is not in the cards for the Meyer family this year. I don't tell you this so you will feel sorry for us. It's actually quite the contrary. We are so happy with our home in beautiful Hidden Valley Lake and we are so thankful for all we have. We are satisfied with our own little backyard paradise and we lack for nothing. I do not covet my neighbor's house or vacation home. However, I do present to you the following photos... not because I wish I had something better than we already have, but because it's fun to dream about taking a vacation to places like these. Who wants to go with me? I like #3, #6 and #7 best!

No comments:

Post a Comment