Monday, April 18, 2016

Talk about the weather

I have always been a bit of a weather junkie. I love to watch the weather. I love to watch the forecast on the news. And I like to talk about the weather.

The weather conditions the last three days have been as close to perfect as you can get. High 70's and low 80's. Clear, blue skies. Slight breeze blowing and no humidity. Pure heaven! I could handle a steady dose of these weather conditions. It brings to mind the easiest job in the world... Weather forecaster in San Diego, California. They only have two weather forecasts in San Diego. Nice and even nicer than yesterday. The weather we are enjoying right now is what San Diego gets year round. Wow! I wonder if they know how good they've got it? I doubt it. But for now, I will enjoy (if only for a short time) the beautiful weather the Lord has blessed us with. Glorious!

No comments:

Post a Comment