Wednesday, April 20, 2016

One test down

The first test has been completed. As expected, some kids gave it all they had while others were less than stellar in their effort. This was a 90 minute test. Some students used most of that time. Others "finished" in 15-20 minutes. How in the world a child can finish a 90 minute test in less than 20 minutes is beyond me. One of the test items was a multi paragraph essay. The instructions clearly stated the essay had to be multi paragraph. Some students wrote as little as a few sentences and one little stinker wrote nothing. That's right. I said nothing. Now the only thing I can do is wait for test results. They will probably arrive early in the summer. I cannot worry about things out of my control. What is done is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment