Saturday, April 2, 2016

Vlad

Many years ago when I started dating Tami, I was surprised to find out she used an inhaler for asthma. There was nothing wrong with that, it's just that I'd never known anyone who used one. Of course I had to make it into some kind of joke. I've always had a goofy sense of humor and I used it in this case. When Tami would ask me to retrieve her inhaler, I'd simply grab it, hand it to her and say, "Here's Vlad!". Vlad?, she asked. "Yes, Vlad the inhaler". If you don't get the joke, don't feel bad. Many people didn't. Vlad the inhaler is a play on the name Vlad the Impaler (aka Count Dracula). I have called Tami's inhaler, Vlad, for more than 25 years. You can imagine my surprise and delight when I stumbled upon the image below. I couldn't believe somebody else made the same joke.
Here some jokester took an image of Vlad the Impaler and put it on an inhaler.

No comments:

Post a Comment