Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Dad Band

Now THIS is a band I can get behind! Dads: The Band! A band by dads, for dads! I bet these guys are awesome because they know what REAL music sounds like. Unlike some of the low quality stuff today. Give me that 70's and early 80's music any day! In case you can't read them, here are the listed tracks on the CD:

1. Ask your Mom
2. Golfin' USA
3. BBQ Nights
4. Time flies when you're building a deck
5. Get a job!
6. Just resting my eyes
7. Not in MY house
8. Turnin' this car around
9. Socks with sandals
10. Hi hungry, I'm Dad
11. Studfindin' Stud
12. Hands off! (that thermostat)

And just for good measure, here are some I would add: (Maybe this could be Dads: The Band- Volume 2

13. Hands off! (my daughter)
14. Hands off! (my tools)
15. Me and my recliner
16. Where in the #%*! are my glasses?
17. Shut the door! (we're not heating the whole neighborhood)
18. Put the phone away
19. Don't talk to your Mother that way!
20. Who touched my remote?
21. Be home by midnight (or you're grounded!)
22. What did I say? (Why are you crying?)
23. The toilet is clogged... AGAIN?
24. No, you can't have a snack (we just ate 10 minutes ago!)

Bonus Track- I will always love you (with Dolly Parton)

No comments:

Post a Comment