Monday, February 12, 2018

Going to school

Big changes for the Morton family.

Jessi has homeschooled her children for the last six years. And I must say she has done an incredible job at it. All of her kids are super smart and do very well in academics. A few weeks ago the decision was made to send Elliott to preschool. We hear he absolutely loves it, and is doing very well. Today, Sveta entered the 4th grade. I don't know what kids she will be with, but I have no doubt she will be head and shoulders above all of them. This is a quite a shift for my grandchildren, but I know they will do very well. Their parents have more than prepared them for anything school can throw at them. I am happy and sad for them at the same time. Happy for the changes and how well things are going. Sad for kids not being with momma as much.

I am one proud Goppa today!
Here's Sveta as she heads to her first day of public school.

No comments:

Post a Comment