Friday, February 2, 2018

Oops! I forgot

For the first time in my life, I forgot my school issued laptop computer at home. I am usually so methodical about my morning routine, but this morning I was distracted by some unexpected snow. I know it's strange, but it really threw me off. Anyway, it got me to thinking about what a creature of habit I am when getting ready for work. Shower, shave, get dressed. Wallet in back left pocket. Keys in the front left pocket. Phone in the front right pocket. Watch on my left wrist. Grab lunch. Grab computer. Drive to school. It's the same routine at the same time every morning. That's why leaving my computer at home is so upsetting. I NEVER deviate from my morning ritual... except when it snows and it wasn't really predicted.

No comments:

Post a Comment