Saturday, October 20, 2018

Native American

Much has been said about Elizabeth Warren claiming to have Native American ancestry. She used this claim to get hired as a professor at Harvard, and she even went so far as to say she was the first woman "of color" to teach at Harvard. This whole thing is a SHAM! A recent DNA test revealed Warren to have 1/1024th Native American Blood. The farce was compounded when it was revealed her tiny drop of Indian blood was from South America, and not North America as she claimed. Not to be deterred, Warren shouted from the rooftops and took on a "See? I told you so!" attitude. What makes this so comical is that most European Americans are more than 1/1024th Native American anyway. So I guess I am just as much (if not more) Native American than Elizabeth Warren. Does this make me and my children eligible for benefits earmarked for Native American? I seriously doubt it. So here's what I have to say to Elizabeth Warren. Stop it. You are making yourself look so silly!
And just for good measure...

No comments:

Post a Comment