Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Not a fan

My disdain for everything Halloween has been well documented on this blog. I will not beat a dead horse. If you've been a regular reader of my posts, you are likely already familiar with one of my least favorite days of the year. Christmas has its Scrooge. If Halloween had a Scrooge, it would be me. I feel THAT strongly about it. This year I don't even get to rejoice on November 1st because Halloween is over for another year. This year Halloween is being extended to November 2nd because of a rainy forecast. Oh joy! Two extra days of Halloween. I can't wait! But before you come after me with torches and pitchforks, please understand Tami and I will be giving out candy to the Hidden Valley Lake trick or treaters. What kind of candy are we passing out you may ask? SMARTIES! What else would a school teacher give out?

So ummmmmm.... Happy Halloween. I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment