Friday, January 6, 2012

Hot Bliggity Blog!


I am astounded. I am amazed. I am dumbfounded. I am honored. I am in disbelief that...

this little corner of the blogosphere would get more than 700 page views in the three months I've been doing this. That amounts to approximately 235 page views per month. That may seem like a trivial number compared to the sheer immensity of cyberspace, but knowing anyone is interested in anything I have to say is humbling to say the least.

I try to give everyone a glimpse into the lives of the Meyer family and more specifically a peek into my tiny little brain. I try to keep things light, but I also try not to be too silly and waste everyone's time. If you're looking for heavy-duty religious or political topics, this is not the place for you. However, I'm guessing anybody that visits this space regularly knows what to expect. A Christian based, family friendly, lighthearted blog to maybe bring a smile to your face. I plan on continuing this and do not want it to be a flash in the pan.

Several people have said, "I like your blog, but it won't let me comment on your posts." I would love to hear more comments from my small group of readers. You need a G-mail account, Twitter, Facebook or your own Blogspot Blog to comment. I'd love to get some suggestions for possible topics. Sometimes I get "Blogger's Block" and have trouble thinking of something to blog. Your help is welcome. Check back regularly and we can continue the fun :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment