Monday, January 9, 2012

An Improved Look


**** CLICK ON PHOTO TO ENLARGE****

Okay... there's a double meaning to my post. The improved look of my blog comes from the addition of photos. Before today, my posts included text only. Thanks to some minor research and assistance from my tech-savvy kids, I can now add photos to the blog. I'm very excited about the new possibilities this opens up. Additionally any post that includes a photo of my gorgeous daughter Abby is going to improve the look of my blog. Here she is all dressed up for her first high school dance. This scares any dad half to death. She's definitely NOT a little girl anymore. Let me know what you think of the new look.

I have also added a feature where you can sign up and follow my blog by e-mail. I have no idea if this works. If you sign up, please let me know if it's working or not. Stay tuned for additional features to this blog. I'm always looking for ways to make it more fun and more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment