Monday, January 16, 2012

Straw Poll

I have placed an informal poll on the right side of the blog. The reason for the poll is to help me decide if I should post something daily (currently I'm good for about every other day). It's just that I sometimes refrain from posting on consecutive days because I want to give less frequent visitors to the blog a chance to see the posts. If I post daily, older posts are pushed down the page and my writing is not SO INTERESTING that people would want to scroll down to see older posts. I'm not on an ego trip here, but I would like to post a little more if there is an interest from my readers. Golly, I make myself sound like some kind of columnist or something. I guess I don't have readers... just friends and family who want to hear news about the Mick Meyer family on occasion. Anyway, if you're so inclined, vote in my little poll. Believe me, my feelings won't be hurt if you vote for less posts or if you vote that it doesn't really matter to you. I don't think so highly of my literary masterpieces that I think you all need to hear even more from me.

P.S. Poll removed due to lack of interest

No comments:

Post a Comment