Wednesday, October 17, 2012

When the going gets tough...

When the going gets tough, the tough... have a meeting.

Well, that's not how the real saying goes, but it seems that's the way it's going this week at school. By the time Friday rolls around, I will have had 4 meetings during my before school time planning time. Folks, that's 4 meetings in 5 days. With limited planning time during the school day, my time before school is precious. This is why I get so frustrated and yes, even angry when I feel inundated with excessive meetings. So much of the information disseminated during these meetings could be distributed in a memo or in e-mail. But for some reason, our school feels the need to call a meeting for EVERYTHING! I'm speaking out of frustration and I'm sure next week will be better. But for this week, I can tell you I dislike meetings more than fall and winter combined. I think I should discuss this with my colleagues. Maybe we should have a meeting :-)


1 comment:

  1. Honey, I need to meet with you about something when you get home... teehee! I love you!

    Wifey

    ReplyDelete