Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Standing Tall

I'm proud to be an American today. I'm proud to be an American EVERY day. Despite the mess our nation has become, I still believe I live in the greatest nation on earth. Despite a President who never ceases to amaze me with his buffoonery, I still believe our nation is like no other in history and I will remain patriotic until I breathe my last and join my Heavenly Father in my eternal home.

Today as we look back at the cowardly attacks that occurred 12 years ago, stand tall. The terrorists thought they could bring our nation to its knees. They only empowered and emboldened us. America stands tall today. We have our warts, we have our faults and we have a government that is highly dysfunctional... but we are the United States of America!

Treat today with honor and respect. Pray for our military forces and those working to keep our nation safe. Pray for our brave police officers and firefighters serving and protecting without regard for their own safety.

God Bless America!

No comments:

Post a Comment