Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Good ol' Santa

There must be millions of these photos in existence. I know my mom has some. My sister was TERRIFIED of Santa. Apparently not all kids love to sit on Santa's lap. While I feel for these poor, traumatized children, I also feel sorry for these guys playing Santa. Wouldn't you just love to hear their thoughts?

"I'm getting paid minimum wage for THIS?"

"I feel something wet. I definitely feel something wet!"

"I give up. The kid can have the chair. I'll take the floor".

"Merry BLEEPING Christmas to you too!"

"I should have put a flask under my hat!"

"Mrs. Claus is NEVER going to believe this!"

"How many days until December 26th?"

"This kid's getting a lump of coal for sure!"

"That's it! I'm retiring to Florida!"

Sorry. I posted the 7th photo twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment