Thursday, December 15, 2016

TV from my childhood

The TV characters of my youth are starting to die off quicker and quicker. First Carol Brady, and now Dr. Bombay. Although not nearly as well known as the iconic Carol Brady, Dr. Bombay (From Bewitched), was still a well known character of my TV viewing days of the 70's. Who could forget when Samantha's witchcraft went awry, and it was deemed some witchy ailment was causing it... "Calling Dr. Bombay! Dr. Bombay! Calling Dr. Bombay!" Hilarity ensued when Dr. Bombay tried to cure Samantha only to make the problem worse. You may not even remember Dr. Bombay, but when you see his photo below, I think you'll recognize him. I know these actors are just people, and people die. It sure does make me feel old when these 70's TV stars start passing away. Goodbye, Dr. Bombay!

No comments:

Post a Comment