Friday, December 23, 2016

Redneck Christmas

Jeff Foxworthy does a hilarious version of the 12 Days of Christmas. I think it's called the The 12 Redneck Days of Christmas. Jeff has made millions of dollars poking fun at southern culture. Some would call it hillbilly culture and others call it redneck culture. It's not offensive because southerners are not a bunch of delicate snowflakes who get all whiny because people are making fun of them. It's also not offensive because anyone who's not a southerner loves to poke fun at their way of life. Everybody wins! In fact, there is a whole sub-culture of Redneck Christmas. Ray Stevens did a song years ago. There are books, and even commercially produced products celebrating The Redneck Christmas. Anyway, I found these Redneck Christmas songs somewhere online. They are not my original work, but I thought they were funny nonetheless.

Merry Christmas to all y'all!

All I want for Christmas is any teeth
Do you hear what I done heard?
Duck Tape the Halls
Fiiiiiiiiive chicken wiiiiiiiiiiings!
O come all y’all faithful
Carol of the Beers
All I want for Christmas is chew
Jingle Beers
Hark! Harold's angels is singing!
O Little Town of Birmingham
Rudolph the Red Necked Reindeer


No comments:

Post a Comment