Thursday, April 12, 2012

I admit it

I admit it. Teachers are shameless (I can't speak for all teachers, but I know I am). It's only April and the countdown to summer vacation is already on! For me, it's the way I cope with a stressful job. I break my school year into chunks of time. X number of days until Christmas vacation. X number of days until spring break and so on... Recently I finished with spring break and now we're in the homestretch of the school year. In fact, I recently realized I have more off days than days at work until we leave for our summer trip. There are 83 days until we leave for our Western Caribbean cruise and 40 days of school remaining. That translates into 43 days off and 40 days at work until we leave. I know. I know. It's kind of pathetic, but it helps me to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

No comments:

Post a Comment