Monday, April 2, 2012

Spring Cleaning in Hyper Drive!

It was a beautiful day on my first day of Spring Break. Tami and I took advantage of the gorgeous weather and worked outside ALL DAY! We cleaned the carpet on the pool deck, cleaned under all the tiles on the pool deck, pressure washed the wood on the upper deck. Tami scrubbed the patio furniture and I pressure washed the dock boxes and lounge chairs. I did some more weeding and made repairs to the gate on the deck and the fence around the pool. I also cleaned debris out of the flower beds. Needless to say we are tired, but it's a good tired.

Tomorrow I will have to dodge some raindrops, but I will do some more projects as weather allows.

Wednesday is mulch day. I will get a pickup truck full of mulch and mulch everything in sight!

I sure do love working in my yard :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment