Sunday, December 21, 2014

Christmas Shopping

I'm sure the readers of this blog know me well. And if you know me well, you know I'd rather take a beating than go shopping... EVER! That especially goes for Christmas shopping. Fighting crowds to buy stuff nobody needs is not my idea of a good time. However, after church today Tami and I took off for the mall to do some shopping. Hmmm... the Sunday before Christmas at the mall. What could possibly go wrong? The answer is... nothing. Much to my surprise Tami and I shopped well into the evening and had a wonderful time together. We bought some Christmas gifts and just wandered around looking at the sights. We just enjoyed each other's company to the fullest. I wouldn't say I enjoyed the shopping per se', but if I had to spend a full Sunday shopping, there's only one person I could do it with. It was a great day and I never thought I'd say that about a full day of shopping.

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment