Monday, December 29, 2014

Much needed break

I have posted many times on this blog the secret to a long and happy marriage. The secret is dating your spouse. You date BEFORE you get married, and you should continue dating AFTER you get married. The next few days we intend to take a much needed break. Tami and I are headed out of town for a couple of days. We aren't going anywhere extravagant, just a simple little getaway after the craziness of hosting about a million Christmas parties.

The blog will NOT be shut down while I'm gone. I will have my computer with me and I will probably make a few short posts. I'm sure you understand if I'm out of town with my wife, I won't be spending a lot of time typing my highly anticipated daily thoughts, but I may find a few moments to jot something down.

Soli Deo Gloria

No comments:

Post a Comment