Friday, December 26, 2014

Rejuvenation

A while back I spoke on this blog about peaks and valleys. How sometimes just like life, this blog goes through its ups and downs. At the time of that post, the blog was going through a bit of a valley. However, I also promised to rejuvenate the blog over my Christmas break. I have made a real effort to keep my word on that and I hope it is reflected in my posts the last few weeks. I have truly tried to make this a space worth visiting each day and not just the aimless ramblings of a simple school teacher who loves his family. And even more than that, above all else, I want this blog to glorify God. I pray every keystroke will honor Him in some way.

Thank you again, loyal readers. I appreciate you checking this blog on a regular basis. I made a promise when I first started this crazy blog. That promise was that I would keep writing as long as people are interested in reading. So After three and a half years, it seems that is exactly what we are doing.

Soli Deo Gloria!

No comments:

Post a Comment