Saturday, December 13, 2014

Snowman

Last year I turned the refrigerator at home and at school into a snowman. I did the same this year. I will not post a photo because you saw what it looked like in this space last year. I don't want this blog to become a place where the same posts get recycled every year. I will make some exceptions to this thinking though. Complaining about winter for example. I will never get tired of that. My blog, my rules. I won't spend any time today whining about the cold weather or the gray dreariness that has plagued the Cincinnati area for the last few weeks. The truth is, I am pretty tired from hosting the Meyer family Christmas party last night. Some days the blog suffers because I'm just plain tuckered out. Today is one of those days. Sorry, loyal blog readers. Maybe I'll post something tonight or perhaps I'll do better tomorrow. Thanks for understanding. Even Babe Ruth struck out sometimes. In the meantime here is some snowman humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment