Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Movin' on up!

Michael has been working his new job at AiG (Answers in Genesis) for just over two weeks. He is really enjoying it so far and I am thrilled he has a job with a Christian organization. I won't go so far as to say he has gotten a promotion, but he did receive some additional responsibility. His two bosses called him onto the carpet yesterday and he was a bit nervous (who wouldn't be?). He thought he'd done something wrong already. It was quite the contrary. They said he seemed like a "tech-y" kind of guy and asked if he might be interested in taking over and improving their record keeping software. I think this is the software they use to track incident reports and things like that. I don't fully understand it, but Michael was pretty excited, so it must be a big deal. Way to go, son! I'm proud of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment