Tuesday, February 17, 2015

A bunch of bologna

Sing along with me folks...

My bologna has a first name, it's O-S-C-A-R. My bologna has a second name, it's M-A-Y-E-R. Oh, I like to eat it every day and if ask me why I'll say... 'cause Oscar Mayer has a way with B-O-L-O-G-N-A.

What red-blooded American doesn't remember that cute kid sitting on a dock with his fishing pole, eating a bologna sandwich and singing that iconic jingle?













Bologna is all well and good, but Oscar Mayer makes more than bologna. They make hot dogs too. Have you ever seen the Oscar Mayer Wiener Mobile?










Well, I have some bad news. The Oscar Mayer Wiener Mobile had a wreck yesterday. Apparently there is a fleet of these strange vehicles and one of them hit a pole near Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. This is not a joke. The accident really happened.

I don't really eat Oscar Mayer hot dogs (I'm a Kahn's guy myself), but I will say this accident is a "Dog-gone" shame. This is about the "Wurst" thing that could have happened. I'm guessing the weather was a bit "Chili" and the Wiener Mobile probably slid on some ice. To be "Frank", I "Relish" the idea of getting the vehicle repaired and seeing it on the road to "Coney Island" real soon.

I'm no comedian, but I think this story is a real "Wiener".

Here's evidence the wreck really did occur:


No comments:

Post a Comment