Monday, February 23, 2015

Shoveling Snow

Let's not pretend. Shoveling snow STINKS! I won't waste your time with malarkey such as "It's good exercise" or "It's a a good chance to get some brisk, fresh air". Baloney! It's back-breaking work and I can't stand doing it. But like many things in life, shoveling snow is a necessary evil. You either shovel your driveway or you can't get your car out of the garage. I won't mince words. My back is an aching mess today and my arms are sore too. I did not enjoy shoveling 7 inches of wet, heavy snow this weekend.

On the bright side, Michael was there to help. His assistance decreased my workload, but my back hurts nevertheless. Some guys might be content to have their sons do all the work (like the guy below), but that's not my style. I'm old, but not dead. It's my driveway and it's my responsibility to shovel it.












And to my loved ones in Florida, I will leave you with this:

No comments:

Post a Comment