Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Another Milestone

At the risk of boring you, I am happy to report I have reached yet another weight loss milestone. As of yesterday I have lost 30 pounds. I continue to eat healthy foods, avoid all snacking, eat very little and exercise. The formula is working. My food intake is minimal and I walk almost every day. I am feeling good and I am fitting in clothes I haven't worn for a very long time. I'm even wearing things I thought I'd never wear again.

I now set my sights on the next target... 40 pounds. In all, I hope to lose between 50 and 60 pounds by the end of the year. After that, the plan is to maintain, maintain, maintain. Instead of looking like a lower case "b" (see the fat belly on the "b"?), I want to look like a lower case "l" (lean and thin). With dedication, will power, and sheer determination, I WILL do it. You just watch me!

No comments:

Post a Comment