Sunday, July 12, 2015

Arrived!

We arrived safely at what would have been about 12:30 last night. It is now after 5:00 Cincinnati time and I haven't been to bed yet. Don't believe for a moment this means we are out here going wild and partying all night. Far from it! It took us forever to get to our hotel. Traffic in Vegas on a Saturday night is a NIGHTMARE! Checking into the hotel took longer than it typically does in the midwest. By the time we got to our room it was pretty late, but we were also feeling very hungry. We went to a restaurant (waited in a long line) and had a nice meal. I was able to stay on my diet by getting a New York Strip dinner for $6.99. Eating in Vegas doesn't have to cost a fortune if you do some research ahead of time (which we did extensively!). So now it's time to get some rest. I'm just hitting the sack and you all will be getting up in a few hours. Strange!

There will be much more to report later, but as you can imagine, I'm bleary eyed by now. Good night from Las Vegas... or should I say good morning to Cincinnati?

No comments:

Post a Comment