Thursday, September 3, 2015

Don't go away

Ok folks. I know you have gotten used to seeing something posted on this blog every day. As well you SHOULD be used to it because I have posted something every day for nearly four years. In fact, this blog celebrates its 4 year anniversary in about a month and there are over 1,600 posts to show for it. Anyway, I wanted to let you know I may not be posting for a few days. My brother-in-law from California is getting married on Sunday (right here in the Tri-State) and it is going to be a crazy busy weekend. We have family coming in from California, Washington State, Virginia and of course Ohio and Indiana. I won't have much time for anything else (especially posting Pulitzer Prize worthy literature here on the blog). So please don't expect anything Friday through Sunday (although I may be able to sneak a moment to post something... we'll see). I should be back to blogging on Monday. Please don't go away and please don't forget about me. I promise I will be back as loud and strong as ever next week. I have never failed to post anything for such a long period before. I must admit it is going to feel a bit strange.

Wish me luck, everybody. You know what it's like when you get large family groups together. Anything can happen and it usually does!

No comments:

Post a Comment